Areas of Expertise
Discover how the SAS methodology can help with many different conditions.
SAS courses are designed to strengthen fundamental neuro-sensory functions in the brain, making them ideal to improve a wide range of conditions. The exclusive SAS technology allows us to prepare highly personalised courses that take the client's abilities, needs and wishes into account, leading to better outcomes in a short space of time.
SAS-Smart | Learn better and achieve more.
Courses for school children from the age of 5 upwards and for students and adults that wish to enhance their study results. Most personalised SAS-Smart courses require listening for one hour each day for 24 to 28 days over a four to five week period. SAS-Smart courses include orchestral or piano music and speech tracks in a structured sequence to achieve rapid results.
- Attention & Concentration | ADHD: Improves focus and attention span, reduces impulsive behaviour and hyperactivity.
- Reading & Writing | Dyslexia: Promotes left hemisphere processing for faster and more accurate use of language.
- Comprehension & Memory: Organises newly learned material and skills for better understanding and memorisation.
- Behaviour & Motivation: Strengthens time management, planning and responsibility, reducing stress and anxiety.
SAS-Boost | Boost development and ability.
The highly personalised SAS-Boost courses help children with neurological conditions such as autism, Asperger's Syndrome, cerebral palsy and Down's Syndrome. Initial courses normally run for 24 to 28 days and often are followed-up with additional interventions tailored to the needs of the child. In addition to music and speech the programmes may also include frequency, word and time training elements. Optionally own voice programmes can be prepared to encourage speech development.
- Sensory Processing: Improves sensory filtering and reduces sensory overload.
- Attention & Presence: Strengthens focus and awareness of others.
- Speech & Language: Activates communication and stimulates the speech centres.
- Behaviour & Social Skills: Reduces stress and anxiety and improves daily functioning.
SAS-Balance | Start to enjoy life again.
Tailored courses for adults to reduce stress, anxiety, fear or anger and improve focus, clarity and decision making. The SAS-Balance programmes are relaxing and calming, with daily listening sessions of 30 to 60 minutes in length.
- Anxiety & Fear: Relaxing the body and mind and blocking repetitive negative thought loops.
- Depression: Re-directing the inner-voice from negativity towards taking positive steps forwards.
- Anger Management: Reducing impulsive reactions and strengthening cognitive abilities.
- Indecision: Boosting innate creativity, visualisation and planning skills.
SAS-Life | Grow older with clarity of mind.
Specific courses for the elderly to improve daily functioning, communication ability and overall quality of life. Each SAS-Life course is designed to attain specific, achievable outcomes and the course duration will therefore vary for each client. Programmes can be designed for use during sleep or coma if required.
- Cocktail Party Syndrome: Strengthening auditory processing to improve communication in noisy environments.
- Cognitive Abilities: Sharpening inter-hemispheric synchronisation and sensory coherence.
- Hearing Improvement: Boosting auditory acuity, filtering and cognition to improve language perception.
- Stroke Recovery: Recovering speech and movement after a stroke or other brain dysfunction.